For more information about the AIB, please go to: http://aib.msu.edu/.
* Access to the print version of Journal of International Business Studies (JIBS), which publishes the latest IB research in the field.
* Online access to the complete archive and current issues of JIBS from its inception in 1970.
* Online access to the complete archive and current issues of the Asian Business & Management (ABM) journal.
* Print subscription to the AIB Newsletter, a quarterly AIB publication to keep you abreast of current activities and forthcoming events.
* Print subscription to the AIB Insights, a quarterly AIB publication that features interesting, topical, and thought provoking articles in the field of international business.
* Attend the Annual AIB Conference and AIB Chapter Conferences at preferred-member conference registration rates.
* Access to the online AIB Membership Directory, to keep you in touch with your fellow colleagues around the world.
* Access to AIB-L electronic mailing list, keeping you abreast with latest announcements, calls for papers, and discussions.
* Access to the AIB Career Center, allowing you to follow available positions in the field, and post your resume for potential employers. Also, members have access to the Placement Center Services at the AIB Annual Conference for no additional charge.
* Numerous opportunities to present and publish your research, and network with colleagues in the field.
* A special 40 percent discount on all Palgrave Macmillan books in Business & Management. Visit the Palgrave Macmillan AIB Member Site for details.
Membership Types and Fees
- Regular: US$100.00
- Student: US$50.00
- Emeritus: US$50.00
- Low Income: US$50.00
- Electronic: US$25.00
Becoming a Member
The Sub Saharan African Chapter of the Academy of International Business (AIB-SSA) is the leading association for scholars and specialists in the field of international business in Sub Saharan Africa. The AIB-SSA is aimed at scholars, doctoral and graduate students, business executives, practitioners, and policy makers who share a passion and interest in international business within Sub Saharan Africa.
All members in good standing with the Academy of International Business who live, work or indicate a primary geographical interest in Sub-Saharan Africa are also members of AIB-SSA.
For more information on AIB membership and how to join the academy, please go to: